COVID-19 & Social Distance Procedures at
Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic
We are practicing social distancing procedures as suggested by the Alaska Department of Health & Social Services. These procedures are in place for your safety & the safety of our community. Please help us by following the instructions below. Thank you!
Arriving at Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic:
- Do not enter the Clinic until instructed by a Twin Cities Veterinary Staff member.
- Call from your vehicle when you arrive at the parking lot for all assistance. This includes checking in for your pet’s appointment, arriving to pick up your pet from procedures, picking up supplies such as foods & prescriptions and all veterinary medical needs.
- Remain in your vehicle.
Inside Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic:
- We require you to wear your mask while inside. Staff members will be wearing masks or remain behind barriers.
- Keep the doorways, walkways & all communal areas open. Please do not block the doors for others to move in & out.
- Please limit the amount of people you bring to your pets’ appointment. Unless prior arrangements have been made, we will only accept one (1) person per pet in the clinic.
Payments at Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic:
- Our preferred method of payment is to take a credit card over the phone. If you plan on using a different form of payment, please let us know.
- Please remain in your vehicle when picking up supplies, medications, foods or similar items, items will be exchanged at the door or brought to your vehicle.
Things to Remember:
- These procedures can be time consuming. Make sure to arrive early for your appointment & expect wait times.
- All new patients should arrive 30-minutes prior to scheduled appointment times for paperwork & records.
- Prescriptions can take up to 72 hours to fill, call ahead to place refills. Making payments over the phone prior to pick up is helpful.
- Text messages sent & received may be delayed. For efficient service, please call (and thank you for holding.)
*Subject to Change. Updated Regularly. Call Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic for up to date procedures*
--The Doctors and Staff of Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic
Twin Cities Veterinary Clinic is a full service companion animal hospital with a caring staff of experienced health care providers. We have been providing services at the same location since 1984, but in August of 2019 we moved across the parking to our brand new "state of the art" 5,600 sq ft facility. By doing so we have doubled in size and can serve our clients more comfortably and effectively. Our new clinic is address is 47303 Healing Court (we are still located between Kenai and Soldotna at mile 19.5 of Kalifornsky Beach Road, just across the road from Subway). It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the entire life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.